Monday, November 27, 2006

Gone on permanent hiatus.

My hands have finally gotten so bad that I can no longer type without extreme effort. So I'm closing down this blog and sayin adios.

Its not all bad though, I've started up a new blog with some buddies that all of you may enjoy. Basically, we post all of the funny, silly, cool or just plain entertaining things we find online. 90% of it is worksafe, and the other 10% is clearly labeled.

Feel free to check it out!

Life is Short, Have Fun!