Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Yay! A link dump! Why? Because I'm too hooked on Empire Earth II to be bothered with a proper post...

If you like Strategy games, I'd say go and buy it!

Steel Wool Icing
has a hilarious look at an alternate reality where the NDP form a majority government.

Don't Text-message while on drugs, stoner txts a police officer by mistake and offers to get stoned with him.

Bad enough Ikea gets accused of missing parts... (Filthy minds!)

And finally, my wonderful Wife signed us up on Vonage, trading in our $80 Telus bill for a $40 VOIP bill, with all the trimmings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darcey said...

I use Vonage for my worl line and threw telus out of my house - never been happier

9:20 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Albertan Technophile said...

Phone bill with Telus, $80
Phone bill with Vonage, $40

Savings of $40 monthly is alot for me. Thats a new computer game a month! (priorities)

9:40 PM, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home